Spanish Flexo names

Ask or answer questions related to the flexo pressroom environment

Moderator: Frank Burgos

Spanish Flexo names

Postby patrick » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Where could I access a list of names for common flexo terms; but in Spanish? For instance, the parts of the flexo inktrain, and common flexo tools such as a loupe, densitometer, plate roll, and so on.
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Return to Pressroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests