Special Tools for Special Jobs

Ask or answer questions related to the flexo pressroom environment

Moderator: Frank Burgos

Special Tools for Special Jobs

Postby TexMaintMan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 am

Being the nice and helpful guy that I am...

I loaned out a special tool to a member of this page who was having some difficulty removing some Webtron impression rollers. This tool was made for me by AAA Press and not a tool that is normally sold. I sent it with the expectation of the person using the tool and sending it back. I also suggested that he have one made at a local machine shop. This has been some time back. I posted another post like this some time ago which resulted in the person messaging me to let me know that he was sending it back. That never happened. And so now I am out of the tool and no communication with the person.

So.. In short... I will no longer offer help by the means of tools to anyone. I will continue to offer help by email, text or phone. But no more loaning out of tools.

A VERY disgruntled Texas Maintenance Man...
TexMaintMan

Re: Special Tools for Special Jobs

Postby Fuzz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:25 am

Get the man his tool back!...Thanks for all your advice offered up here. Please continue to participate, I always find your advice helpful.
Fuzz

Postby Gorilla Printer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:08 pm

That person needs to be identified
and doesn't deserve any help from this forum until situation is rectified
Or if you don't want to expose them PM me and I 'll just take a mental note to never contribute advice if they need help .Have you tried complaining to their Company?Or are they the owner?
Sorry to hear TexMaintMan, you have contributed a lot to this site.
Gorilla Printer

Postby TexMaintMan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

I do not have a problem identifying the person. The user name is Cruzneggy. His name is Edgar Chavarin. I don't know the name of the company he works for. Somewhere in California. I'll have to dig around in my old emails.
TexMaintMan

Postby Gorilla Printer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 am

Hi Tex maybe google the address you sent the tool to.That might be the Company address
Cheers
Gorilla Printer

Return to Pressroom