Lartec Flex dies and mag cylinders....

Ask or answer questions related to the flexo pressroom environment

Moderator: Frank Burgos

Labelcowboy

Lartec Flex dies and mag cylinders....

Post by Labelcowboy »

Hey All, I'm sourcing out different die suppliers due to the price from my current supplier is approx 30% higher than most of their competitors, Has anyone used them and can give me a product review?
Thanks Rob.
tonick60

Re: Lartec Flex dies and mag cylinders....

Post by tonick60 »

Your current supplier must be Electro Optics. I recommend Rotometrics, we have been using them for 16 years. We are still getting the same great customer service since day one. They are very competitive with their pricing and from working side by side with them i know they have some of the best quality dies out in the market. You will hear from all the sales guys from the different companies(Electro Optics,Bunting Magnetics,Wilson Manufacturing,Kocker+Beck) that they have the best product in the market but have them prove it before you put all your eggs in one basket. Be careful with overseas suppliers, they have to go through customs in order to get into this country; i've had a supplier from Turkey tell me they can get the dies to me next day as long as i ordered by 7pm my time, when i asked about customs they told me that they could not "Guarantee" i would get the die next die because of this. To answer your question i have never tried Lartec flex dies.
bubbles

Re: Lartec Flex dies and mag cylinders....

Post by bubbles »

Hello cowboy
we have started using lartec dies last couple months seem
pretty good